For the past few years, I have lived in the world of 50,000 words. Now I have to somehow transition into the world of 140 characters.
I will do it by finding a compromise: blogging. My friends are highly amused by my inability to think of anything creative to say about my life this past week. Instead I will start with ten random facts about me:
- I own a pair of Monty Python Killer Rabbit Slippers.
- I generally have hot chocolate next to me when I write.
- I tell horrible jokes. (A guy walks into a bar … ouch.)
- I love, use, and defend Oxford commas.
- I broke my middle school’s record for running the slowest mile in 7th grade (over 25 minutes – I walked part of the way).
- I play steel drums.
- When I am upset, I watch Whose Line Is It Anyway?.
- I do not think calculator watches will ever go out of style.
- Most of the time, I consider myself a pacifist ... but I watch football. (The amount of strategy involved in a single game is incredible.)
- Wombats are my favorite animals.